Gifts...

by - January 02, 2009

...Mini and I received tickets to see the Alvin Ailey American Dance Company perform this Sunday...a gift from a friend...(I have the best friends ever)...Another friend spent 10 weeks as a midwife in Somolia this fall and while traveling through a couple of countries trying to get home she thought of me and bought back the most beautiful decorative bowl from Nairobi, Kenya (like I said, "the best friends ever") (pictures will post later). It was the best Christmas...


Celeste Sims, of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Company

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. how wonderful. i'm always amazed at what i see from the alvin ailey dance co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no....words....wow

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram