Free Camping in Queens

by - August 07, 2008

First let me say that camping is one of my favorite things to do in the world...I could probably live like the Uni-bomber if I had to, no problem...I'm always telling my mom that we should invest in a couple of really good tents...living in the NYC you never know when your going to need one...and yesterday while watching the news they mentioned a free camping program in Alley Pond Park in Queens...You can bring the family, pitch a tent and sleep under the stars...there's food and activities all for FREE...you just have to register...Hurry there's only one weekend left...To bad for us, Mini will be at sleep away camp next week...

Click the link below for more info...

Photobucket

http://www.nycgovparks.org/sub_about/parks_divisions/urban_park_rangers/pd_ur_family_camping.html

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram