Theater In My Mind

by - July 10, 2008

Did you ever see an image and just want to make up a dialogue that could go along with the picture? Well, that's what I call, "Theater In MY Mind"...

Photobucket
"What?!" "I told you, Terrance and I are just friends. I'll be back in time to meet with Nate Burkus to discuss the hardwood floors. Why are you so insecure? Did I say anything when you hung out with Lil Kim last week? ...O.k., just in case I don't make it back in time, please tell Nate I'm really tired of looking at this plastic bag...It's getting old just like this conversation."

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog looking for pink and red rooms to make me feel better about doing mine that way. Anyway, I digress. Here's another dialogue for this Theatre.

    "Dude we've discussed this over and over again. The color for the walls is Champagne. Like this dress I'm wearing. Not gold or marigold or goldenrod. Why is it so hard to find good help these days!

    (If its cool, I'll send some pics of my pink and red living room once I'm done).

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram