One Day in "A Perfect World"

by - May 16, 2008

Here's a little story of what a perfect, child free, friday in my world would look like....

In a perfect world...I would wake up in a bedroom that looks like this...

Photobucket

I would take a long, hot shower and lounge around the house like this...

Photobucket

Just blogging, designing and having client meetings, all the while passing thru this beautiful hall...isn't it beautiful...?

Photobucket

Luther would be on the IPOD all day...just to put me in the right mood for the evening plans....
SEE VIDEO ON TOP...(please excuse me,,,I was having technical difficulties).

And of course I would have a hot date coming over to hang out. Why not hang out at my place? Is there any place hotter....He would bring the dinner (maybe take out mexican) and drinks (definately, tequila for margarita's)...and I'd throw on this little funky, yet casual dress....

Photobucket

...The evening would end exactly where it began...In a perfect world...

Make a plan, do somethings, have a great weekend....

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram