Bedroom Inspiration

by - May 27, 2008

I have been talking about painting my bedroom white for months now. I found this image online and it mirrors my bedroom....I already have the chocolate wall...I wanted to change it...it's been chocolate since I moved in...but, now I think I'll keep it and just paint the rest of the room white...right now it's green...I have a window in the same position as this room and I'm thinking about making drapes and placing them wall to wall....giving the illusion of a bigger window...I just got a little baby, tini-tiny flat screen for my room too and I have no dresser...I have two closets...no dresser needed...I like it...it's do-able...Not as funky as I'd like it to be, but it's a start...

Photobucket

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram