Vacation Photos

by - March 07, 2008

Photos from my vacation to the Dominican Repbulic. I took my daughter in September and we had a blast...It was hot and all inclusive. The staff put on broadway style shows on the beach every night at 11:00 p.m...it was crazy. There was a baby sitting service on the beach. My daughter really enjoyed all the attention. And I enjoyed a little free time on the beach, painting and reading magazines, listening to my Ipod. No one bothered you...it was great. My little girl feel in love with a drink she labeled, the coco loco...lol. I can't tell you how many of those she drank in 7 days. I'll end with this...the Dominican Republic has the most beautiful men I've ever seen in my life...

Boys at play...
Photobucket

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram