Art Inspiration

by - March 21, 2008

If you like the artwork in the room below, check-out Marissa Arterberry at http://soulgoddess.com/ . I think this young lady is very talented and has something to say through her art...Her work is very youthful,vibrant and happy. Imagine one of her painting in a baby girls room...Halle Berry could use one of her painting in her baby's nursery...the colors are great...I would love to design a nursery around these colors...The artist works out of Cali.

Photobucket

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for the kind words, I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so happy you liked my work enough to write about it :) My old website has been taken down, so I also wanted to leave a link to my new online home:
    www.soulgoddess.blogspot.com
    p.s. This is a great blog, I will definitely be checking it out on the regular :)

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram