Easy D.I.Y. Project

by - February 22, 2008

Photobucket
This cover is so easy to make. If you have 18 scarfs, equal in size...just lay them out in a pattern that appeals to you and stitch the sides together by hand. If you can use a sewing machine, even better...Lots of beauty with little effort. If you don't have enough scarfs at home, just take a visit to any thrift store and you can probably pick them up for a buck...Or, how about the dollar store? They sell really cheap, but beautifully patterned scarfs for a buck...be inspired.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is such a fantastic simple idea! this particular example is drool-worthy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it is so creative. I am on my way to the best dollar stores right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a terrific idea i will try to make that.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram