DVD Night

by - February 22, 2008

Photobucket
Every now and then I'll give you my dvd picks...Today in the NYC its snowy, and dark so I would like to recommend a very dark, New York movie, The Brave One, starring Jodie Foster and my boyfriend, Terrance Howard. If you like movies where NYC is the backdrop you will love this one. Jodie plays a women who's boyfriend is murdered in Central Park and she turns into a vigilante...taking on a#*holes allover NYC. YEAH! The sexy Terrance Howard plays the sensative, (smile) cop who's on her tale...There is even a surpirse appearance by Zoe Kravitz...yep, Lisa Bonet and Lenny Krazitz little girl...If you get a chance check it out...It's like Law & Order on steriods.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram