Thursday, May 9, 2013

Inspiration is everywhere...

Sigh...Jury duty...WTF!

Well, it's over now...After two days of waiting around...(which left little time to blog...my hats off to all
 you bloggers who also have a full time job)  

When I finally got put on a case...

...only to have the case settled by the plaintiff while we were out to lunch...sigh.

+++++++++

In the mean time my bedroom is a wreck because I destroyed it while getting ready to sell my things at 

a flea market in Manhattan last Sunday.  (photos tomorrow)

The sale went well and I made a couple of coins...YEAH!  But, man...now I remember why I don't do 

flea markets anymore...it's a lot of work...set up, break down...and I'm not the best sales person...lol.

I would do it again...I meet some really cool people who encouraged me to do a show in Harlem...

We'll see.

++++++++

As for inspiration...I'm in love with the images below...

I could design an entire bedroom around them...first I have to clean and organize my own...once again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...