My Trip to ABC Carpet and Home

by - November 30, 2009

Last weekend I stopped by one of my favorite stores, ABC Carpet and Home...this store is amazing and not to be missed if you ever visit NYC...9 floors of every furniture style you can imagine...and they don't mind if you take photos...Take a look at what inspired me on my visit...

Oh, I just went to their website and you can shop online or just be inspired...amazing.

www.abchome.com

Lovely...inspiration.

I'm always impressed with beading...I just can't imagine working with something so small.
...One would be perfect in a nursery...


...Oh, so cool and simple...you know I'm making one for my kitchen...over the table.


...more suzani



...wouldn't I just love to own this piece...?

...this store has every style of furniture and home furnishings...Luv.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love these toys for the kids room and the lamp is amazing!!!!

    thanks for your visit

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm seriously feelin' that seatee (sp)--would love to put that in my library at work!--

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram