Birthday Loot

by - February 18, 2009



...this post is hard to read...but, these are some of the items I picked up this weekend during Target's Home sale, which luckily for me coincides with my b-day each year...
Wallpaper - $7.98 a roll...Mini and I put it up in the hall outside my bedroom...LUV!
Shiney, Black, Leggings - $3.24...I blogged about wanting a pair but never expected to see them at Target and at this price...Happy Birthday to me...
Garden Stool - $19.99...I've been eyeing them at Home Goods for $39.99...I heart Target...you never know what to expect...
Round Woven Basket -$9.98...I didn't get the decorative bust that I wanted, but this is just as good...heart!, and the decorative circles, just $3.98 each...gotta luv it...

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. you have to watch out when you go there... they have a lot of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go you!

    yeah i always find an unexpected good deal in target.

    $3.24 for the shiny leggings??!?!? that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...you should have told us about the home sale over the weekend...ok, maybe not. LOL I'm staying home. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oHH..I almost bought that wall paper and then thought it would be too hard to put up.
    Was it hard?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram