Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Latest Project

I'm designing, sewing, blogging, surfing all day...my old desk chair is an antique and was too hard...so off I went to my favorite store, and if your a fan of this blog there's no need to mention the name of the store...I picked up this generic chair and thought, "maybe I can give it some flavor"...If you know me personally, you know nothing goes in my home unless it has "flavor"....lol...and Wa-la, here it is...I love it...it turned out better than I expected...I may end up selling them at http://www.soulpretty.etsy.com...what/ do you think?

Photobucket Now it's just perfect...


Photobucket Ow, looking good...



Photobucket After a little elbow grease...



Photobucket This is how it started out...

3 comments:

  1. it's looks nice but to much work for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chair is beautiful. Sell those skills girl!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...