Another story from the life of a creative, single mom...

by - February 11, 2008

Photobucket
Most of you know that I am the single mom of an 11 year old girl...last weekend we went to the mall and stopped by one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie...My daughter feel in love with this duvet cover and had to have it for her room...I told her, "check the price and use her own money." To her surprise it cost $198.00...cute...All of the sudden, I became the mom in the Eddie Murphy's Raw...I told her I could make her one just as nice, even better...Oh, boy. Where had she heard that before? Anything my daughter wants, I can always make it...this is begining to drive her a little crazy...I think I'll have to go into the store and actually buy her something soon...Oh, the curse of having a creative mom....lol.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram