Bohemian Summer - How I'd Like to Live

by - July 25, 2014

Yesterday was Mini's B-day!  It was a Godday for sure...milestone. See more about that on my Instagram account.

Summer is moving right along pleasantly...I just returned from a trip to Tybee Island in Savannah, GA...photos on my Instagram.

The trip was exactly what the doctor ordered.  I fell in like with Savannah.  It was everything I expected New Orleans to be, but wasn't.

Savannah is slow in areas and hip in areas, artsy in areas and beachy...really reminded me of Soho and Brooklyn neighborhoods in NYC.

I visited a couple of thrift store and scored some awesome finds that I look forward to sharing with you guys here on the blog.

Until then...here is a sample of how I'd like to live today...
I could live in these breezy summer boho dresses.

White rooms...still my favorite...

Printed boho drawstring pants...love.

I could spend a summer day here...chillin

Ripped jeans and white button down shirt...summer uniform.  
This outfit is easily thrifted for no more than $12.00...You'd probably have to DIY the jeans...

My gas has been shut off for the last 4 weeks...sigh.  I really miss baking...no estimated repair date...they have to remove and reinstall all the gas pipes in my building...any whoooo.
I'm really thinking about painting my kitchen cabinets black...like this...my counter tops are already black...just thinking about it...

How cute is this hair cut...?
I love everything about this room. especially the clothing hanging from the wall like art.  The two club chairs are doing it for me too.

You would think that I'm eating tons of salads...having no gas and all. NOT.  This salad looks so good and simple.  I'm just not motivated. Sigh.


I want the biggest hair possible.


I'm on the hunt for a thrifted curio cabinet that will house all my textiles and blankets...something I can paint...just like this.

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram