Always ready for a room make-over...

by - July 28, 2014

You guys know I'm always ready for a room make-over.  Well, it's almost August and I'm itching to make-over my living room...It just feels so tired and old.  I mean, I've had everything in the room for years now and I need to look at something new...problem is...I don't have room for anything new.  I always find beautiful things at the thrift that I love...but, I can't purchase them because I have TOO much stuff already.  What's a girl to do?  I'm going to start selling off most of my stuff.  I have already purchased a booth for my annual neighborhood flea market in September...and everything must go...and this week I will begin posting items for sale here on the blog and in my Etsy shop...so stay tuned.

Until then, let's just imagine how awesome my living will look when it's remodeled this fall. 

...Just look at how many chairs are in this room.  YES!  I love chairs...I have lots of them...and this is just inspiration on how I can arrange them...
This is just bohemian goodness.

What can I say, except...more chairs!  I love the way the couch is wrapped with fabric...the art work is also divine.

Oh, sigh.  The pouf. The plant. The black wall. Yes, yes, and yes.

I'm thinking...just thinking, about dyeing my sofa slip covers blue.  I know it won't look like this...but, the white may have to go.
I need this coffee table.  Need.  
I have tons of bookshelves...so this room really speaks to me.

The colors in this room are way too subtle for my taste right now.  I do love the way the mirrors are paired...and I have two just like them...
Stools and glass table again...I'll take it.  I just wish the room as more colorful.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram