It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

by - December 03, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...so why not do a post about what I'd be soooo grateful to receive this year...and to give Mini a nice handy shopping guide...smile.

Via Etsy - $25.00
I love this huge Boho tote bag.  I have been coveting it all year...and I love the idea of shopping Etsy for Christmas.  My Etsy store has great unique gifts...check it out if your looking for something different.

Bella Single Serve Coffee Maker - Macy's - $20.00
This coffee maker is so cool.  It makes a single cup of coffee right in your mug (it also comes with a mug) and you can use your own coffee in it's re-usable filter...No more white coffee filters...


Faux Fur Throw - Target - $25.00
Sigh.  Yes.  What girl wouldn't want a luxurious faux fur throw...they also sell them at HomeGoods, Marshall's and TJMaxx.


iPhone Clip on Camera Lens - Via - $40.99
I was watching a tech show on t.v. and saw this set of pop on lens for your cell phone.  A macro lens, a fish eye lens and a wide angle lens...Yes.  Please.

And there you have it...simple and easy...that's me.  What do you want for Christmas?

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram