How to maintain your sanity, Thanksgiving

by - November 27, 2013

How to maintain your sanity as you sit through yet another holiday dinner.

First, count your blessing...you made it to another holiday dinner...somebody didn't.
Second, find something to be grateful for...even if it's just this blog...smile.
Third, make someone smile today...try the 2 year old at the table...they'll laugh at anything.
Fourth, think about this video.  We all have drama in our lives...forget that...this is real.
Fifth, do better tomorrow.


Happy Thanksgiving...and for the rest of my life I will always be thankful for the anonymous person who donated their bone marrow and cured my daughter of Sickle Cell Disease.  Thank you. There are a lot of things that I want...but, I don't NEED...anything else.

Live the life you dream about, I dare you.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram