How I'd Like to Live Today...

by - October 17, 2013

So fall is officially here.  Yeah.

...and I would love to have the following...

a big chunky knit sweater, chunky scarf...and the perfect clutch...I just thrifted one last week...check out my instagram to see...

I need a space just like this to arrange and display all my pillows and blankets...Hum? 


Sigh...two simple matching occasional chairs...

OMG...I can just imagine being cuddled up in this bed all winter...

Yes...another chunky knit...I need to make a chunky knit skirt...love.

all the patterns in this bedroom is making me happy...

I may soon re-paint my kitchen cabinets with black chalk paint...they are currently green...sigh.

How pretty is this?  I just may print it out and frame it...

Go ahead, live the life you dream about...I dare you.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram