Good morning...Let's have a look at how I'd like to live today...

by - October 07, 2013

Well...where do I start?  The subway tile...the simple circle pendant lights...the open shelving...How about the speakers hanging from the ceiling...?  Nope.  Let's start with the floor...sigh.  How I love this floor...Good thing for me, someone blessed me this weekend with a kitchen update...It's not done yet...but, when it is...sigh.  You guys are going to love it.
Until then...just enjoy this inspiration kitchen.

Art...Yeah.  I need to make some.

 I heart the floating shelf...and I just may put one up in my bedroom today...


Sweaters, leather, boots and hats...When?  I sweated like a pig this weekend in NYC...and today they are talking about a tornado.  WTF?

Oh, if my mom was still here she would love this room...I love it too.

You know what I love about this space?  It has so much style and personality...Don't you love walking into a space that clearly shows the personality of the homeowner?  I also love the fact that you can put together a similar space without breaking the budget.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my fireplace mantel.  It almost went onto the charity truck last week...Someone talked me out of it...So, it's still in my room...Hum...It could look like this with a little work and imagination.

People have been encouraging me to start making bags again...I love this one...and I will begin again...as soon as this apartment is put back together...lol.

Bedroom tour coming soon...stay with me.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram