A work in progress...

by - August 30, 2013

Just wanted to take a moment to document my progress...sigh.
I also wanted to show you guys the process...how to take a room from wrong to right.
Just seeing the after pictures can be so misleading...I mean, sometimes i can get it done in a day...but, not this time.   I have spent days thinking about furniture placement...dreaming about color schemes...it's a process...and i am passionate about...especially since its for Mini.

So, before we get to next weeks reveal,,,take a look a where we are today...not too pretty.
I purchased metallic silver spray paint for the dresser...Mini's idea...didn't work out...gotta think of something else.

,,,this desk and end tables need a new home...

...her wardrobe needs a makeover too....begone little magazine cut outs...no place for that in this makeover....

...drapes.  We need drapes.

So as you can see there are a lot of design issues still up in the air...guess you know what I'll be doing this weekend...laboring for Labor Day.  I'll make sure to get out and get some sun...I hope you do the same....enjoy!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram