How I'd like to live today...

by - July 30, 2013


...just look at this celimg...sigh.  That coffee table is perfection...I think I could possibly pull off this coffee table in my living...thrift store search is on.


...a wonderful galley kitchen...I had a kitchen just like this...but it wasn't this stylish...and so easy to do...remove all top cabinets and replace them (who needs cabinets) with framed black and white prints...no color needed.  Keep it simple.

I really need to start painting again...this is my inspiration.

...remember the table I thrifted last week (below) I'm thinking about staining it like this...I'm also thinking about covering my wall with baskets like so...and chaning out my plastic light fixture with a wicker one...hum, for fall.

Oh yes...I love this...I need to finish the maxi dress I started so long ago...

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The first picture is EVERYTHING! I love the couch, the table the side chairs, EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram