How I'd like to live today...

by - July 03, 2013


 I'd love to eat healthier meals like this one...YUM!  I have the will...I just don't have the power.


I heart these shoes....came across them on the Internet...but no like to who makes them...cute.

Sigh...the floors are perfection...


My one true weakness, ice cream...I've been buying cones at the supermarket...and indulging at least three times a week...sigh.  ...and Mini is no help...she doesn't like ice cream.

So simple...and so me.

I'm telling you right now, if I had a garage it would be tricked out like this and my car would be parked on the street.

I heart everything about this kitchen...I'd call it modern country...this is the direction I'm going in with my kitchen...

You May Also Like

1 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram