How I'd like to live today....

by - June 28, 2013

How I'd like to live today....

How cool are these chairs?  Yep, really cool...and to think they could be made out of pillows...

I am in love with the lace and neck line on this top...and this girl loves a good bow...

Yep...this is how I've been feeling lately....somebody get a camera and take a picture...I heart this photo.

This image has inspired me to paint one of my cabinets in a similar fashion...now that I'm done with my terrace...the girl needs a new project.

I'm digging this summer bedding...so cool.
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading....if you want to see what I'm up to this weekend...you have to follow me on Instagram....#soulpretty.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram