Friday, June 28, 2013

How I'd like to live today....

How I'd like to live today....
How cool are these chairs?  Yep, really cool...and to think they could be made out of pillows...

I am in love with the lace and neck line on this top...and this girl loves a good bow...

Yep...this is how I've been feeling lately....somebody get a camera and take a picture...I heart this photo.

This image has inspired me to paint one of my cabinets in a similar fashion...now that I'm done with my terrace...the girl needs a new project.

I'm digging this summer bedding...so cool.
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading....if you want to see what I'm up to this weekend...you have to follow me on Instagram....#soulpretty.

1 comment:

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...