Monday, April 15, 2013

If you follow me on Instagram...you already know...

...that I found a cool new podcast for working out.

I don't know about you but the right music really makes working out fun for me...and this podcast delivers...
It's a mix of hip hop and R&B...old school

the recorder really motivates you through different running levels...like, walk for 3 minutes and then run for 15...I really enjoyed walking and listening to it yesterday...You can also download it free from Itunes...search, couch to 5K - hip hop podcast.

or listen here on your computer...Check it out here.

...I'm sure it will get you dancing around the house...like I'm about to do...I need a little motivation to stop procrastinating and get things photo'd and up on my ETSY site.

Enjoy!

follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to when I'm not blogging.

2 comments :

  1. Fun, I didn't know you were in Instagram! Going to follow you :) you can follow me too :) @mrsclh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay cool...I'm following you too...

      Delete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...