I Thrift...

by - March 20, 2013

A quick peek at one of my latest thrifted finds...

I've purchased a lot of handbags lately...

It's hard to leave them behind when they are this new and so well made...

I fell in love with this little guy...100% leather...

...barely used...and it's an over the body bag

...not too big, not too small...just right.

...and the color...sigh.


One photo was taken at night...and one during the day.
 Mini and I recently thrifted a couple of studded belts.

We removed the studs from the belt and are now studding anything and everything...including this bag.

 I love how it turned out...

...and just look at this handle.  So cool.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ooo I love this bag, the color is perfect, and the studs are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this bags.. they are beautiful..

    louisville websites

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is *ucking awesome! Somebody had to say it.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram