Interior Design Ideas - Party - Rolling Out the New Stuff

by - February 12, 2013


Last week I was invited to a party at the Bombay Company Furniture showroom.

They are rolling out there latest furniture designs...

I have always been a fan of Bombay's brick and mortar stores...It was once my go to store for finding unique item that made your home feel curated...not just decorated...if you know what I mean...

I was surprised to learn they no longer have free standing locations...sad face.

But, they are ramping up their presence online...

Check it out...you won't be disappointed.

Here are a few pics I took at the party...




 








I checked out the website and feel in love with this piece...and it's on clearance.



The matching chair...I'm not usually into the matchy, matchy...but these two pieces would definitely work in my space.  Also on clearance.



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. How did I miss this post?! My uncle turned me on to Bombay over 15 years ago! He lived in San Franciso and I in Fort Worth, Tx, he would ask me to go into the store and eyeball a piece he was looking to purchase. And yes, their stores closed several years ago. I loved their outlet stores they had here. Bargains galore! Glad to see they are coming back if only online. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, man...I would love to visit their outlet store...they told me their overstocks go to Burlington Coat Factory...
    How was your weekend...? Celebrated my b-day with a couple of friends at the house...It's freezing in the NYC...

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram