Monday, January 21, 2013

I Travel - Washington D.C.

I thought it would be cool to share with you guys a couple of photos I took in D.C. over the New Year.

  Mini and I went to visit her aunt and we had a great time.  We headed over to the new Martin Luther

 King Memorial Park...and took a couple of photos...I'm still trying to figure out my new camera and it

 was at the pics are a little shaking...but, still worth sharing on this special day.

I love this photo...

...out of the despair of our past...they are the hope of our future.

Happy Birthday Martin Luther King, Jr.


  1. Awesome and timely. You captured the spirit of this memorial with your pictures. <3

  2. the pictures look great! i love the feel of them.

  3. You came here and didn't visit me!!! :-( HMPF!!!

    1. I'm so time...I promise...I get the feeling I'll be spending a lot of time in DC this year...Did you get a surprise subscription to Veranda magazine???? I gifted


Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...