Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just Checking In....Hello everyone.

...sorry for being MIA...I'm working on some things here on the blog...trying to make it more relevant and informative...stick with me...until then...this is how I would love to live today...

 ...this simple vignette could work at the end of my hall...if only I didn't have so much stuff.


I recently thrifted a couple of cute button down long sleeve blouses like this one...they look great with wide leg trousers or jeans...especially if you have extra long legs...If not, fake it with a pair of 5 inch heels...

i love, love, love everything about this layers look...a boyfriend button down sweater, next a leather jacket....topped off with a wool wrap...perfect for the weather we are experiencing here in the NYC...one day there's a hurricane, next a snow storm...next day 65 degrees...WTF?

sigh...dream on sister...dream on.


3 comments:

  1. Love that shelf w/the simple display. So restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read that you and Mini are ok! I have been having problems with my blog read and lost you!!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...