What's Blogging My View...

by - September 24, 2012

 Just thought I'd share what I see every morning when I emerge from my dark bedroom...The sun rising over the Emerald City...
 ...this view is truly a blessing...I just can't be in a bad mood looking out the window...so inspiring...makes me want to do something...oh, yeah...I am doing something...working on those bedside tables...smile.
 ...the big building is the new Freedom Tower...It's been going up ever since the Twin Towers came down...It's almost done...not sure who would want to work there...but, it's going up and Mini and I are watching.



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nothing like waking up to green and freedom. Nice view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and look at all those trees. What a treat for an evening on the balcony.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram