I INTERRUPT MY WEEKEND TO BRING YOU INFORMATION ABOUT A HUGE SALE...

by - September 01, 2012

IF YOUR LIKE ME, YOU HAVE A KID GOING BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK AND YOU DON'T WANT TO DROP MONEY ON TRENDY, CUTE CLOTHES THAT WILL NO LONGER BE IN STYLE BY NEW YEARS...SO, I INTERRUPT MY WEEKEND TO BRING YOU THIS POST...

...I don't normally post on the weekend...but, this sale is over after Monday and I didn't want you guys to miss out...

WetSeal is offering a any 5 clearance pieces for just $20 bucks...yes...5 pieces of clothing for just $20 dollars people...for example, you can buy everything in this post for just $20 bucks...and if you live in NYC...no tax...and WetSeal is offering free shipping on $50...

I would show you all the great stuff Mini got yesterday...but, she's sleeping and if she's anything like I was when I was a teenager...her new clothes are in the bed with her...lol.  I'll take pics and show you next week...but, of course the sale will be over then and you'll be sad you missed the good stuff...

If you live in New York, there is a WetSeal store in Roosevelt Field Mall...and the Broadway Mall (or known affectionally by me as the "IKEA mall")...the manager told me the Broadway Mall has the largest selection of clearance items... (As if I need another reason to go to IKEA?  For this sale I may actually go to IKEA on the weekend.)
or you can just shop online...there is definitely more stuff in store than offered online...but, if you can't get to a store online is your best bet...nice quality clothing...I'd say it's a step above the quality you find at Forever 21 and H&M...

YOU CAN PURCHASE EVERY THING PICTURED HERE FOR JUST $20 BUCKS...EVERYTHING...NOT $20 BUCKS EACH...NO, ALL OF IT FOR JUST $20 BUCKS...

Check it out and let me know what you get...Okay, back to my weekend...enjoy!







You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram