Look of the Day...

by - August 22, 2012

Just a couple of images of what I'd love to wear today...

 cropped denim cargo jeans with a t-shirt and heels...I'd wear the heels if no walking was involved...lol. NYC is a walking city, so it would be hard to pull this look off...

This look is for all the young ladies out there...shorts with a leather jacket and boots...LUV...simple hair snatched back in a pony...aviator sunglasses...classic look...great look for transitioning from summer to fall.

skinny jeans cuffed and strappy sandals...also great for transitioning from summer into fall...pair it with a simple leather jacket...

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey girl lovely post, love fashion! Im coming to NYC for fashion week hope I run into you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All too cute and all remind me of my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram