How I'd Like to Live Today

by - July 13, 2012

 sigh...the throws on the chair...sigh...the chairs...sigh...the table...sigh.

 ...so, my apartment is still 60% a wreck...but, I have been working on a similar vignette in the my living room...although it will be weeks before it's done.

 ...the drapes are very similar to the drapes I made from drop cloths...I would love to dye the bottom half black like this...maybe in the winter.

...my bedroom was once pink like this...sigh...love this...I see this chair all the time at thrift stores...too bad I have no room for it...There are currently 5 vintage chairs in my bedroom that I don't have the heart to part with...I love chairs the way most women love shoes...

 ...do you see this?  How many of us have old bathrooms with matching toilets and sinks?  We think we need a total gut job to make it wonderful...not so...put down a little peel and stick black floor tiles and paint a chevron pattern on the wall...Instant upgrade...I will be doing this in my bathroom...yep, the one I just made-over...I'll wait until winter...maybe during a snow storm...lol.

 I don't know what it is...but, I love this bedroom...totally not my style...but, just looking at it makes me calm...I wanna just lay in that bed and watch Project Runway.

...no words. 


Mini and I have not been to the beach yet...maybe we'll stop by tonight on our way to the supermarket...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely interiors, hope you enjoy your stop at the beach this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique,

    I just found out there is a fireworks show on the beach tonight...and a craft fair on the boardwalk all weekend...not sure which one we'll go to...probably the craft show tomorrow...If you want to learn more about the goings on this weekend, just google...Long Beach...It's just a 40 minute ride on the LIRR from Brooklyn...You have to pay $8.00????? per person to sit on the beach between the hours of 9am and 5pm...Mini and I usually show up at 5:01...lol...There are lots of bars and restaurants in the area...it's really nice...not sure if you've every been...but, it's worth the trip...Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram