Color Me Zen...

by - June 07, 2012

...every once and a while I go a little color crazy...like this week when I painted my entry orange...It wasn't the first time I've been drawn to bright, colors and then hated it...I once painted my entry turquoise blue...I also once painted my entire living room red...yep, in one night...I actually started painting at night...don't do that people...the out come will not be good...I say all of that to say, stick to what you know...I'm a zen girl...I like calm colors...I don't want to focus on the wall color every time I walk into a room...not in my home anyway.  I love bold colors in stores or at other peoples home...just not mine...sigh.  Any who...I mixed a couple of paint colors from older projects and came up with this grey/blue/purple color...shrug.  It'll do for now.




 black door...L.O.V.E.
...and just so you know I'm not a totally crazy person...there is a method to my madness...I finally got around to scheduling the floor repair for my living room...In a couple of weeks the floors in my living room, hall and entry will be replaced...YEAH!  So I really want to paint any wall I've been thinking about painting before then...cause once those shinny floors go down...there will be no painting!  Fingers crossed behind my back.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like the entryway done lighter, wow it really brightens the small space and the black door is a great standout feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's makes such a big difference...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold knobs with the black and gray has a zen feel to me. Yin/Yang; Warm/cool. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram