...and now for the rest of the story

by - May 02, 2012


I'm still loving my IKEA laminate counter top and sink...holding up well after 2 years...

 ...picked these puppies up during last weeks thrifting adventure.  The tin candy can is soooo pretty...the cookbooks...or faux-cookbooks are actually kitchen canisters...there were 3 other pieces to the set...but, an old lady snatched the other two...and I don't fight old ladies...
 ...now, what am I going to put in here?

 ...I keep this right next to the coffee maker and stash my coffee filters inside...

 ...Isn't he cute?  Another thrift find...


 ...My new smaller work space.
 I copied this little trick from the IKEA catalog...it's great for freeing up desk space when the computer is charging...It's a regular towel bar from the dollar store.

 ...I love this thing...plant hanger...soon to be seen hanging all over my terrace.

...this little cutting board folds down when not in use...




...and now for the highlight of the post...my new $5.00 chairs...

Yeah.  Italy!  Sigh.

I have never been to Italy, but I think about going every morning...when I sit here and drink my coffee...

 

...and now you know the rest of the story.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. My oh My ..havent you been a busy girl. LOVE all your thrift finds ..especially the book canister..and Macrame Plant hanger!! Good skills lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...thank you very much...It's the thrill of the hunt...I struck out on my sofa search today...but, there's always next week.

      Delete
  2. Love those chairs against the white table. And yes, Italy is my dream trip. Trying so hard to go this year but airfare is ridic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sing,

      I would love the go to Italy...but, no speaka the language. I went to Paris once without knowing French, and it was one of my most frustrating trips...

      Delete
  3. Love it.
    Can't get over the price of the chairs and the quality. Your kitchen is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram