It's friday and I'm feeling some kind of way...

by - March 02, 2012


...actually, I'm feeling like I have a lot of work to do...
 love the idea of using clip on lights on open shelving...

 ...very similar to my apartment layout...

 ...probably.

 ...i love the finish on this dresser...I also love placing dressers at the end of the bed.

 ...my style, from head to toe.

 ...painted white floors, slipcovers and bookshelves...sigh.


 I love when I find an image that I really like and realize that I own everything needed to recreate the look...that's what happened with this photo...I have everything except the doggie...


...clever clutter.
Enjoy your weekend!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great inspiration as always. I dream of having white painted floors, the perfect backdrop for great pieces. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram