How to Rock a Flared Jean

by - March 09, 2012

 I heart flair jeans...I have since I was a little girl...I can remember wearing jeans that were so wide, they tripped me daily...sigh.  I really suffered for fashion...smile.

In my opinion, there is no more flattering cut of jean...makes everyone look taller and leaner...Here's just a sampling of how to wear them this spring.

 Forever21.com has a huge supply of jeans in prices and sizes that won't make you mad that you actually tried the trend.



If you love the style of Mary-Kate and Ashley like I do, there's a blog for that...click here.




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the flares. I have to research how to punch them up a notch. I feel like I'm back in the 60s when I wear them...Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite pair of jeans I love the, dress up or dress down. old navy carry nice ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to look around the thrift store for a pair this week...

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram