Design. It's not always pretty...until it's pretty...green or grey?

by - February 10, 2012

GREY
or
GREEN
...so, I'm working on this office project.  I chose to paint the walls green...client doesn't like it...they think...they want it grey...???

Before 

this is the space before the green wall went up...


After

...new green wall is up with an orange pony wall...we created a separate office suite by putting up this wall...but now they're is no access to the only bathroom in the office without walking thru the lobby/hallway...sigh.  So...we need to put a door in the wall.  Design.  It's not always pretty...until it's pretty.

So, here's my new to do list...

1.  add a door to the new wall
2.  pick another color (grey?) for the wall and get it painted

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I think grey will look nice, but I agree with you green is fun! Not sire boring in a workplace :) Maybe a deeper blue or turquoise or another shade of green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Chic...I was thinking about blue...it's a tech company, full of men...and you know men love the color blue...thanks for confirming my thoughts...enjoy your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man I like that green wall, it has so much energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like the green. Maybe a blue grey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what work...I can imagine its hard when you have a vision and your client can't see it...good luck with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! Sandra, frustrating is not the word...but, I will deliver to their satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is this thread - a bit of circus to distract us while the powerful work out how to get us fighting over the bread? It seems to me that there is a bit of the Dunning-Kruger effect going on here. People chatting about pretty...green who know nothing about it. Very likely.More Info

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very useful information and I Hope to see more posts soon!.
    Wall Lights

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram