by - January 13, 2012




I recently purchased pants just like these from a store in the mall called Charlotte Russe. Mini introduced me to the store. I had never heard of it. It's a little like H&M meets Forever21...trendy, trendy, trendy....and just a tiny bit more well made. The sizes are also truer to the real shape of a women. The pants fit great and they were just $4.99 with an additional 25% off. No kidding. I just checked their website and they are having the same sale on line. I didn't see the pants but I'm sure you'll find other stuff. Have a look.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is one store I always pass over. I may have to give it a second glance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sing, me too. I'm a size 12/14 and the clothes in these cheapie stores never fit me well...but, like I said, I was in their with Mini picking up things in my size, skeptical that any of it would look good on me and to my surprise I bought almost everything I tried on...that never happens in Forever 21 or H&M...so, give them a try. Let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here for me with Forever & H&M, and I'll add Zara to that list too. It's like they don't make clothes for curves.
    So yep I will be sure to give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram