2012---So far, so good.

by - January 04, 2012

So, 2012 is off to a great start.  I got a new job yesterday.   YEAH!  Gotta redesign this manhattan office space ASAP...cause, Mini and I are going on a cruise in a couple of weeks...YEP!  A CRUISE!  To the Bahamas...In the words of some rapper, "I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but it's like hot butter on my breakfast toast."  I want my good vibes to reach each and every one of you is all...Just one year ago TOMORROW mini got her bone marrow transplant.  SIGH.  SMILE.  What a difference a year makes...I'm so excited to see what I can make happen this year.
 The before...I can't wait to turn it into a vintage office dream.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats on the job and the cruise, you guys deserve it! I'm so very happy things are really falling into place for you. Looking forward to the redesign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Great news. What a way to start the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job and of course the cruise. Wow. 2012 is rockin' already!! I can't wait to see what you do with this space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i know this is gonna be good...

    yaaay for cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job!! I got layed off December 22, Merry Christmas to me! lol! But I faithful and hopeful for better things in the New Year. Yes, what a difference a year makes, but you and mini inspire me!! Enjoy your cruise! I Love the Bahammas! Take plenty of pics, which I know you will!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to focus if I'm going to get this done...smile.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram