It's Video Tuesday, Let's go to Switzerland...Swedish home of Designer Marie Olsson Nylander

by - December 06, 2011


I don't know about you...well, I do know about you...and I know that you love looking at how others live as much as I do...You can get so many ideas for your own home...I want to make a video of all the work I've done around my place and I'm really inspired by the way this video was shoot...and the home is GOrgeoUS!  I would love to travel the world going on house tours...every continent...sigh.  I'll leave that idea for manifest wednesday...as for today, enjoy.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I adore white flooring and walls, makes for a great backdrop for furniture and accessories. The ecletic mix of pieces is fantastic, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram