The Look of Love...

by - October 10, 2011

...small bedroom inspiration.


I never thought about it...but, I could probably pull this off in my apartment...small sofa in the dining area instead of 4 chairs...Hum, could get tricky...you have to get the scale just right...


...I heart with all my heart...Inspiration for a project I'm working on...will show you guys later this week.

...We all know how I feel about a photo wall.  See my wall here.

I think I'm spying a trend...sofa as dining chair.


...Mini has always had one bed in her room.  I would love to see two beds in there...love.

images via

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love these looks. I haven't seen the Sofa by the table look before. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are amazing! I love seeing how small rooms are done!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram