Inspiration is everywhere...

by - September 16, 2011


The weather has me so inspired...as you all know...fall is my favorite season...the layers, the colors, the food...sigh.  I designed two new scarfs today...I'm really excited by how they turned out.  I hope you like them too.  They are just perfect for fall layering.  Don't worry if you don't know how to tie a scarf.  I designed it so it practically ties itself.  Just wrap it around your neck and pull the ruffled edge through the loop...and your set!

GREY IS SOLD!
100% Hand-Dyed Cotton in Red or Black
The loop is made of brown faux leather w/sunshine charm on each
Measures 19"x 70"

$39.99
 Free Shipping thru the weekend
***FIRST COME FIRST SERVED***

Not in my Etsy Shop yet...only on the blog...





You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the grey.
    So how does one order if it's not on the Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are extremely talented- these scarves are beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment- I'm now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,

    Just leave a comment saying you would like to purchase and I'll send you a pay pal invoice to your email...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...done send the paypal invoice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops. I sent an email. I like the Grey. Thank you. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute on...love the attention to detail and it goes with my SP tee shirt. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram