Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fly Girls...

...Lately I've been giving my hair a break, I usually wear a weave or braids...It's been over 3 years since I permed.  I'm also trying to encourage Mini's natural hair journey, so I have been wearing my hair natural too...We have become obsessed with natural hair blogs like...Urbanbushbabes.com ...these are just a few of my inspirations...



Okay...so, I haven't tried to pull all this hair into a pony tail...but I just had to add Tracie to list...I love her top and jewelry...



 ...how cool is this?  Using a braid as a headband...LUV!


5 comments:

  1. you know i gotta put my 2 cents in on this---NATURAL IZ BETTA 4 YA HAIR--look at me!--'nuff said--teeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love big hair full of natural or weaved curls! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!!! I am trying my best to take of my baby girls curls...they are so unique and fabulous!!!!! I want her to rock em to their fullest....always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is bi-racial and has this beautiful curly hair. I have this nappy mess that I can't do anything with, but I'm once again about to chop off what's left of the dead perm and go natural. I usually get frustrated when it gets so thick I'm struggling to get a pick through it and I end up perming it. Ugh. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh...I like urban bush babes...Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...