I have been a very thrifty girl...

by - April 21, 2011


10yds of 100% cotton batik fabric...I see a long skirt, a maxi dress, a scarf and a couple of pillows...


100% sterling silver bowls...the cleaner will cost more than the bowls...can't wait to sit them on my bedroom shelf (whenever those go up) to hold trinkets...

Elephants are known for bringing luck and prosperity, so I purchased a couple of these puppies...aren't they cute.. stay tuned I'll be giving one away soon... .


These two frames are hand carved of some type of stone and made in India...I paid less than $3.00 each.

I got this silver Pottery Barn frame for  just .99 cents...that's me and Mini when she was around 7...we were at a free outdoor Chaka Khan concert...My favorite picture.




...this is a 1932?  hammered steel tray from the World's Fair...It  has all the zodiac signs engraved around the tray...I heart it.


...cashmere blanket...$4.99...WOW!  I love thrifting.


I just couldn't resist ($1.99) this silver and wood tray.  Very Mid-Century modern...it may take up space on that bedroom shelf holding trinkets...

...two silver candle sticks...I didn't realize they were two different finishes until I got them home...again perfect for my bedroom...



...I think this mid-century modern tray was just $4.99 also...I couldn't resist...and it was signed and everything...I'll use it to serve food at Mini's sip and see...

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. so many amazing finds! I love the fabric as a maxi dress! YES :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go thrifting with you, wow it's like Christmas in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I went thrifting again yesterday and bought Mini the prettiest party dress for $10.00...I don't think I can buy retail again...enjoy your weekend ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a lot of great items!!!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram