O.K., so failure is an option...but it's Okay...

by - February 18, 2011

...so that rainbow cake thing didn't really work out for me...sad face.  But, no worries I'm having more cake tonight...My friends and family are coming together to celebrate my B-day and Mini's victory in style...with cocktails, drinks, music and laughs...Can't wait...Wishing you all a great weekend...
It looked so pretty...



but, this cake was so dry...even my favorite ice cream couldn't save it...I woke up this morning thinking it would be better...but, today it's rock hard...lol...I guess I gotta throw out all those eggs, butter and effort that went into it...Don't worry, I'm not defeated...I will revisit this cake recipe again...

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Next time use vegetable oil instead of shortening. That's why it was dry.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram