UGH!

by - August 18, 2010

...Mini and I were watching one of our new favorite t.v. shows, Hawthorne (Mini and I don't usually watch hospital dramas...we live hospital dramas...but, I feel the need to support Jada)...when I noticed that my slippers were wet...not just a little...they were soaking...low and behold...our central air unit was leaking...flooding a large area of my living room floor...UGH! Now the entire floor has to be ripped out and a new floor has to be installed...Now, normally this would make me do the happy dance...a brand new hardwood floor? But, not now...it could not have happened at a worse time...I'm spent...my nerves are on edge...really, I may need to be medicated soon.



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow---good luck----now you have to get a new ac unit too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about this! Something positive will come out of it, I'm certain! Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram