I know I'm a little late with this...but, I was listening to NPR this morning and...

by - August 12, 2010

I'm not sure how I feel about Mr. Wyclef running for President of Haiti...but, I do know I love his passion for his people...and I believe if you have passion you can do anything...Listen, stranger things have happened...We have had an actor as President here in the U.S...and wrestlers and comedians as Governors and Senators...So why not?

One thing I know for sure...with Wyclef running, all eyes will be on Haiti...and that alone is worth the run...

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. yeah, i'm not too sure about it either. good points you make, though.

    something that i'm finding strange:

    seems that many actors/entertainers are being put out front as political/societal speakers these days. i don't have an argument against it in terms of their capacity to speak on these matters (although tom joyner did look/sound foolish on CNN a few months back speaking on a topic i can't recall right now).

    but the "conspiracy theorist" in me feels like something is up with that.

    *que twilight zone music*

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram