Mini and I took the ferry to IKEA!!!!

by - July 07, 2010

...photos from a ferry trip Mini and I took to IKEA in Brooklyn...what a perfect way to spend the day...and because the trip was on the weekend, it was FREE! You know I love free...



...a picture of our only purchase (can you believe that?)...this is the pier where you wait for the ferry back to lower manhattan...I love it...I could just chill all day there...

More info. on the water taxi here...

The Water Taxi will now run Monday to Friday, from 2:00pm to 7:40pm and costs $5.00, however Ikea customers who spend $10.00 or more per person will receive an immediate $5.00 credit on their purchase to ride the Water Taxi the same day. Children 12 & under ride for free. Weekend service will remain free of charge to all riders and will run 11:40am - 8:00pm.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram