Movies I'll be watching this weekend...

by - July 02, 2010



With John's social life at a standstill and his ex-wife about to get remarried, a down on his luck divorcee finally meets the woman of his dreams, only to discover she has another man in her life...

My type of humor...dry, passive aggressive and set in NYC...I heart movies that are set in NYC.



A family embraces the positive and negative sides of new freedoms that fate has brought their way in this drama from filmmaker Luca Guadagnino.

Great suspense, beautiful costumes, interiors...and the food...Perfect way to spend 2 hours before or after your bar-b-que on a holiday weekend.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cyrus looks like such a good movie!! I jut saw the previews a few weeks back and it looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram